What to expect at Midway Church
- Casual atmosphere
- Weekend experiences that last for about one hour
- Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible
- Teaching from Lead Pastor Todd Wright or a Midway Church teaching pastor
- Live worship music
- Fun teaching for your kids & teens
- Three opportunites for worship and groups: 8:15am, 9:45am, 11:15am
- A place to belong: LIFE Groups are the people you can laugh, grow, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, college students, new believers, and more!
- A chance to make a difference: God can use your gifts and skills to change lives by serving at Midway Church. You can also make a difference through missions in our local communities and around the globe.
- A way to grow: Tools to help individuals, families, and small groups to become fully devoted followers of Jesus.
For your family
- A place just for kids: during our Midway Kids’ weekend experiences, newborns through 5th graders learn about Jesus through videos, music, activities, stories, and small group time.
- A night for teens: Midway’s Youth Ministry meets mid-week for youth 6th–12th grade to worship, engage in small group discussions with adult leaders, and hear a message just for them.
We would love to connect with you. If you are visiting Midway Church for the first time, please stop by the Information Desk, located in the Atrium.
The service experiences at Midway Church include worship music and a message. We’ll also throw in some media and lights just to keep things interesting. The music is led by a worship leader along with a live band featuring today’s music. The message is always focused on addressing the real issues that real people face in their daily lives. You can expect to be both encouraged and challenged by Pastor Todd or one of our other teaching pastors. The Sunday services lasts for approximately 70 minutes. You will find a friendly environment where everyone is welcomed. Service times are 8:15, 9:45 & 11:15 AM.
Plan on arriving to the campus at least 15 minutes before the service starts. That will give you time to park, check your kids in to their classrooms and grab a cup of coffee in our cafe before the service begins. Then you’ll want to make sure you get into the auditorium before the music starts.
Don’t worry about wearing “your Sunday best” to Midway. We dress very casually around here. Leave that tie at home. Very likely the teaching pastor will be wearing blue jeans. In fact, when the weather warms up, don’t be surprised to see lots of people in shorts.
Midway has age graded groups that are designed for children from birth through 12th grade. Your child will experience age-appropriate teaching, music and fun activities designed to introduce them to a life-changing journey to follow Jesus Christ. Children and Youth groups are led by staff and volunteers who will be there each week to care for and love on your child. By the way, we utilize a check-in system that ensures a safe environment for your child and also allows for efficient drop-off and pick-up for parents