What to expect at Midway Church
- Casual atmosphere
- Weekend experiences that last for about one hour
- Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible
- Teaching from Lead Pastor Todd Wright or a Midway Church teaching pastor
- Live worship music
- Fun teaching for your kids & teens
- Two opportunities for worship and groups: 9:15am & 11:15am.
- A place to belong: LIFE Groups are the people you can laugh, grow, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, college students, new believers, and more!
- A chance to make a difference: God can use your gifts and skills to change lives by serving at Midway Church. You can also make a difference through missions in our local communities and around the globe.
- A way to grow: Tools to help individuals, families, and small groups to become fully devoted followers of Jesus.
For your family
- A place just for kids: during our Midway Kids’ weekend experiences, newborns through 5th graders learn about Jesus through videos, music, activities, stories, and small group time.
- A night for teens: Midway’s Youth Ministry meets mid-week for youth 6th–12th grade to worship, engage in small group discussions with adult leaders, and hear a message just for them.
We would love to connect with you. If you are visiting Midway Church for the first time, please stop by the Information Desk, located in the Atrium.
The service experiences at Midway Church include worship music and a message. We’ll also throw in some media and lights just to keep things interesting. The music is led by a worship leader along with a live band featuring today’s music. The message is always focused on addressing the real issues that real people face in their daily lives. You can expect to be both encouraged and challenged by Pastor Todd or one of our other teaching pastors. The Sunday services lasts for approximately 70 minutes. You will find a friendly environment where everyone is welcomed. Service times are 9:15 and 11:00 AM.